CH& Attorneys Recognized as 2018 Washington Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
June 25, 2018 posted by CH&
Cairncross & Hempelmann (CH&) is pleased to announce that 2018 Washington Super Lawyers has recognized 17 attorneys as leaders in their field.
The lawyers selected from each state as a Super Lawyer represent no more than 5% of the lawyers in that state. The following 10 CH& attorneys have been named to the 2018 Washington Super Lawyers list:
- Eric Christensen – Energy & Resources
- Matt Hanna – Real Estate
- John Hempelmann – Land Use/Zoning
- Donald Marcy – Land Use/Zoning
- John Rizzardi – Bankruptcy: Business (Top 100)
- Nancy Bainbridge Rogers – Land Use/Zoning
- Robert Seidel – Business/Corporate
- Dawson Taylor – Tax
- Stephen VanDerhoef – Business Litigation (Top 100)
- James Wagner – Construction Litigation
The 2018 Washington Rising Stars represent the top 2.5% of Washington attorneys who are younger than 40 years old or attorneys who have been practicing for fewer than 10 years. The following seven CH& attorneys have been named to the 2018 Washington Rising Stars list.
- Jennifer Faubion – General Litigation
- Tom Francis – Business/Corporate
- Lindsey Pflugrath – Construction Litigation
- Aurelia Tunru – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Ryan White – Real Estate
- Binah Yeung – Business Litigation
- Christopher Young – Bankruptcy: Business
Super Lawyers uses a patented polling and peer evaluation process in their detailed research to evaluate each candidate based on twelve indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The list of Super Lawyers is published in the June edition of Washington Law & Politics magazine. For more information about Super Lawyers, visit www.SuperLawyers.com.