Real Estate Paralegal
We are seeking a Real Estate Paralegal to support our commercial real estate practice. The real estate practice is part of the larger “DIRT” practice group at CH&, and our highly-integrated team provides sophisticated legal advice regarding real estate, land use, and construction law. Our clients are involved in the most complex and high-profile real estate development projects in the region.
Main requirements of this position include:
- At least 8-10 years of experience with real estate closings, title review, corporate consents, and commercial leasing
- Experience with real estate finance preferred
- Good judgment and very sharp attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high-demand, fast-paced environment and meet short deadlines
- Flexibility, strong organizational skills and demonstrated success establishing priorities and managing multiple transactions at the same time
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
This is an hourly, non-exempt position working Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a uniquely collegial working environment. We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, email cover letter (including salary requirements) and resume to email@example.com or mail materials to: