At Cairncross & Hempelmann we’re committed to the importance of community. That’s why we encourage everyone who works here to partner with community-centric organizations that mean something to them as individuals. In addition, many of our attorneys provide pro bono services to community organizations.
We celebrate our involvement with the following community organizations:
- Bread of Life Mission
- Chief Seattle Club
- Consumer Education and Training Services (CENTS)
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Highline College
- Homeward Pet Adoption Center
- King County Bar Foundation
- Legal Foundation of Washington
- Low Income Housing Institute
- Mary's Place
- Pike Place Market Foundation
- Shelter Providers of Puget Sound
- Washington Initiative for Diversity
Many of our attorneys are active in the American, Washington State and King County Bar Associations, as well as the Asian Bar Association of Washington and Energy Bar Association.