CH& Leading $400 Million Mixed-Use Development of Downtown Bellevue High-Rise, called ELEV8
CH& represents real estate development group Plus Investment USA, Inc., in their acquisition, entitlement, financing, and all related transactional aspects of their $400 million mixed-use high-rise development in the heart of downtown Bellevue.
The new space, ELEV8, is comprised of four towers, 350 condominium residences, and 423 apartment residences; and is one of the tallest projects in Bellevue. Featured amenities include class-A commercial office space, a five-star hotel, several urban pocket parks, and sophisticated retail – equaling a unique blend of luxury, urban architecture, and community focused living. This significant project marks Bellevue’s first high-rise condominium development in more than seven years, and helps to answer the ever-growing housing shortage in the Pacific Northwest.
How CH& Helped:
Managed full suite of legal services that involved complex financing arrangements and private equity negotiations with Chinese nationals, as well as facilitation of regional center for Eb-5 financing and related matters. On-going work on all related matters, including structuring, financing, construction, land use, and developer contracts.
By managing many of the moving parts for multiple complex transactions all relating to a single project, we were able to assist the client in advancing in the most efficient manner possible including:
- Successful negotiation of cross-border transactions in quick succession to meet scheduled deadlines and closing dates
- Assisted in establishing contractual relationships with developers and other contractors
- Contributed to the development of valuable strategic relationships with Peterson Sullivan, and other financial and architectural partners
- Refinanced existing debt and stabilized financing for continuation of project through initial maturity dates
- Managed sophisticated monetary conversions and helped acquire facility to enable Eb-5 regional center