Cairncross & Hempelmann Named Among Top Law Firms in Chambers USA 2022 Edition
Cairncross & Hempelmann (“CH&”) has been recognized as a top law firm in the 2022 Edition of Chambers USA, a prestigious annual guide ranking the leading law firms and attorneys in the United States. CH& received rankings for five practice areas and sixteen attorneys in Washington state.
The following CH& practice areas were recognized for technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, and commitment.
- Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use (Band 1)
- Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Band 2)
- Construction (Band 2)
- Corporate/M&A (Band 3)
- Real Estate (Band 3)
Below is the list of CH& attorneys who received individual rankings in Chambers USA 2022:
- Don Marcy, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use (Band 1)
- John Hempelmann, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use (Band 1)
- John Rizzardi, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Band 1)
- Nancy Bainbridge Rogers, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use (Band 1)
- Terence Scanlan, Construction (Band 1)
- Jennifer Faubion, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Band 2)
- Lindsey Pflugrath, Construction (Band 2)
- Matt Hanna, Real Estate (Band 2)
- Robert Seidel, Corporate/M&A (Band 3)
- Dwight Wheaton, Corporate/M&A (Band 4)
- Steve VanDerhoef, Litigation: General Commercial (Band 4)
- Aditi Paranjpye, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Up and Coming)
- Anna Stock, Real Estate (Up and Coming)
- Nicole De Leon, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use (Up and Coming)
- Randall Olsen, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use (Up and Coming)
- Samantha Waltz, Corporate/M&A (Up and Coming)
Click here to read more about the CH& practice areas and attorneys recognized in Chambers USA 2022.
Chambers USA 2022 is published by Chambers and Partners, an organization that has dedicated the last 30 years to researching and ranking the best lawyers worldwide. Their team of highly qualified, full-time researchers conducts thousands of interviews with lawyers and their clients. Using their research results, Chambers ranks the top law firms and lawyers, with a focus on those firms that are the best in their respective areas of practice.