CH& Ranked in Chambers USA 2017 for Outstanding Legal Services
Cairncross & Hempelmann is proud to announce that it has again been ranked by Chambers & Partners, publishers of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, as one of the top law firms in the United States. For 2017, the firm is recognized in four practice areas and seven recognized individual attorneys were .
Highlights from the firm’s 2017 Chambers rankings include:
- Four practices were recognized by Chambers, including Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/Commercial, Real Estate and Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use.
- Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use was recognized by Chambers as a Band 1 practice.
- John Hempelmann (Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use) and John Rizzardi (Bankruptcy/Restructuring) were recognized as Band 1 attorneys within their practices.
- Managing Partner Matt Hanna, Don Marcy, Nancy Bainbridge Rogers and Robert Seidel were also recognized by Chambers.
- Chambers & Partners has identified CH&’s Bankruptcy/Restructuring team’s strength as a “high level of experience, expertise and responsiveness” and as a notable practitioner at the firm, John Rizzardi is a preeminent figure in the market, well reputed for his expertise and experience in creditors’ rights, commercial bankruptcy and insolvency. Clients praise his “breadth of knowledge and real skills at finding paths to resolution.”
- Furthermore, clients have noted that “The work product [of the Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use team] is top-notch and the responsiveness is also stellar,” and John Hempelmann has been reputed as “one of the deans of land use.” With decades of experience with land use matters and real estate development. Clients have also reported that “Matt [Hanna] is detail-oriented and has a reasonable business approach to solving problems or negotiations.”
London-based Chambers & Partners publishes directories that assess and rank the world’s leading lawyers. Chambers USA was first introduced in 2003. The Chambers rankings are the result of extensive surveys and interviews of in-house counsel and leading law firm partners.