Cairncross & Hempelmann Ranked Among Top Firms in "Chambers USA 2018"
May 07, 2018 posted by CH&
Cairncross & Hempelmann has once again been recognized in the 2018 edition of Chambers USA for its technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, and commitment in the following practices:
Additionally, six Cairncross & Hempelmann partners are individually ranked by Chambers as leading lawyers in their respective practice areas, and they are:
- Matt B. Hanna (Real Estate)
- John W. Hempelmann (Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use)
- Donald E. Marcy (Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use)
- John R. Rizzardi (Bankruptcy/Restructuring)
- Nancy Bainbridge Rogers (Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use)
- Robert C. Seidel (Corporate/Commercial)
Since 1990, Chambers has published the world’s leading guides to the legal profession and has built a reputation for in-depth, objective research. Their team of highly-qualified, full-time researchers conducts thousands of interviews with lawyers and their clients worldwide. Working with their editors, they identify and rank the world’s best lawyers (i.e., those who perform best according to the criteria most valued by clients, such as technical expertise, business acumen, prompt delivery, and value for money).