Cairncross & Hempelmann Named Among Top Law Firms in Chambers USA 2019 Edition
Cairncross & Hempelmann (“CH&”) is proud to announce that it has been recognized as a top law firm in the 2019 Edition of Chambers USA, a prestigious annual guide ranking the leading law firms and attorneys in the United States. CH& received rankings for five practice areas and seven attorneys in Washington state. Three attorneys earned the highest Band 1 rankings.
The rankings include new recognition for Lindsey Pflugrath in the Construction practice area. According to a source interviewed by Chambers, Lindsey is “smart, savvy, and very well-respected in our architecture community for her clear understanding of construction law.”
The following CH& practice areas were recognized for technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, and commitment.
- Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Band 3)
- Construction (Recognized Practitioner)
- Corporate/Commercial (Band 3)
- Real Estate (Band 3)
- Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use (Band 1)
Below is the list of CH& attorneys who received individual rankings in Chambers USA 2019:
- Matt Hanna, Real Estate (Band 3)
- John Hempelmann, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use (Band 1)
- Don Marcy, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use (Band 2)
- Lindsey Pflugrath, Construction (Band 2)
- John Rizzardi, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Band 1)
- Nancy Bainbridge Rogers, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use (Band 1)
- Robert Seidel, Corporate/Commercial (Band 3)
Chambers USA 2019 is published by Chambers and Partners, an organization that has dedicated the last 29 years to researching and ranking the best lawyers worldwide. Their team of highly-qualified, full-time researchers conduct thousands of interviews with lawyers and their clients. Using their research results, Chambers ranks the top law firms and lawyers, with a focus on those firms that are the best in their respective areas of practice.