Cairncross & Hempelmann Named Among Top Law Firms in Chambers USA 2020 Edition
Cairncross & Hempelmann (“CH&”) has been recognized as a top law firm in the 2020 Edition of Chambers USA, a prestigious annual guide ranking the leading law firms and attorneys in the United States. CH& received rankings for four practice areas and nine attorneys in Washington state. Five attorneys earned the highest Band 1 rankings.
The following CH& practice areas were recognized for technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, and commitment.
- Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Band 2)
- Corporate/Commercial (Band 3)
- Real Estate (Band 3)
- Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use (Band 1)
Below is the list of CH& attorneys who received individual rankings in Chambers USA 2020:
- Jennifer Faubion, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Up & Coming)
- Matt Hanna, Real Estate (Band 3)
- John Hempelmann, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use (Band 1)
- Don Marcy, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use (Band 1)
- John Rizzardi, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Band 1)
- Nancy Bainbridge Rogers, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use (Band 1)
- Terence Scanlan, Construction (Band 1)
- Robert Seidel, Corporate/Commercial (Band 3)
- Christopher Young, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Associate to Watch)
Click here to read more about the CH& practice areas and attorneys recognized in Chambers USA 2020.
Chambers USA 2020 is published by Chambers and Partners, an organization that has dedicated the last 30 years to researching and ranking the best lawyers worldwide. Their team of highly-qualified, full-time researchers conduct thousands of interviews with lawyers and their clients. Using their research results, Chambers ranks the top law firms and lawyers, with a focus on those firms that are the best in their respective areas of practice.