2017 Washington Super Lawyers Recognizes 17 Cairncross & Hempelmann Attorneys
Cairncross & Hempelmann is pleased to announce that Super Lawyers has recognized 17 attorneys as leaders in their field. The Cairncross & Hempelmann attorneys listed below were named in Super Lawyers 2017, and in Super Lawyers 2017 “Rising Stars.”
Super Lawyers uses a patented polling and peer evaluation process in their detailed research to evaluate each candidate based on peer recognition and professional achievement. The lawyers selected from each state represent no more than 5% of the lawyers in that state.
The following CH& attorneys have been selected to the 2017 Washington State “Super Lawyers” list:
- Eric Christensen – Energy & Natural Resources
- Matt Hanna – Real Estate
- John Hempelmann – Land Use/Zoning
- Don Marcy – Land Use/Zoning
- John Rizzardi – Bankruptcy: Business (Top 100)
- Nancy Bainbridge Rogers – Land Use/Zoning
- Robert C. Seidel – Business/Corporate
- Dawson Taylor – Tax
- Steve VanDerhoef – Business Litigation (Top 100)
- James Wagner – Construction Litigation
The following CH& attorneys have been selected to the 2017 Washington State “Rising Stars” list:
- Jennifer Faubion – General Litigation
- Tom Francis – Business/Corporate
- Jeffrey Nelson – IP
- Randall Olsen – Land Use/Zoning
- Lindsey Pflugrath – Construction Litigation
- Ana-Maria Popp – Construction Litigation
- Ryan White – Real Estate
The Washington State “Rising Stars” represent the top 2.5 percent of Washington attorneys who are 40 years old or younger or those attorneys who have been practicing for 10 years or less.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in the practice of law. For more information about Super Lawyers, visit www.SuperLawyers.com.