CH& Lawyers Named to 2020 Washington Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars Lists
We are pleased to announce that 16 CH& attorneys have been recognized in the 2020 edition of Washington Super Lawyers. This group of attorneys spans practices that include business, real estate, land use/zoning, bankruptcy, mergers & acquisitions, construction, and litigation.
Only five percent of attorneys in Washington receive the Super Lawyers honor. CH&’s Washington Super Lawyers include:
- Matt B. Hanna, Real Estate
- John W. Hempelmann, Land Use/Zoning
- Donald E. Marcy, Land Use/Zoning
- Ana-Maria Popp, Construction Litigation
- John R. Rizzardi, Bankruptcy: Business
- Nancy Bainbridge Rogers, Land Use/Zoning
- Terence J. Scanlan, Construction Litigation
- Robert C. Seidel, Business/Corporate
- Stephen VanDerhoef, Business Litigation
- James P. Wagner, Construction Litigation
Only two and a half percent of attorneys receive the Rising Stars honor. Rising Stars are attorneys that are recognized as the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state who are 40 years old or younger or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. CH&’s Washington Rising Stars include:
- Patricia A. Laughman, Construction Litigation
- Rochelle Y. Nelson, Civil Litigation
- Jonathan D. Tebbs, Business Litigation
- Aurelia Tunru, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Binah B. Yeung, Business Litigation
- Christopher L. Young, Bankruptcy: Business
Special recognition was earned by bankruptcy attorney John Rizzardi and litigation attorney Stephen VanDerhoef who were once again named on the Washington Super Lawyers Top 100 list.
All CH& Super Lawyers and Best Lawyers will be featured in the 2020 Washington Super Lawyers magazine.