Cairncross & Hempelmann Lawyers Named to 2019 Washington Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars Lists
Cairncross & Hempelmann is pleased to announce that 15 CH& attorneys have been recognized in the 2019 edition of Washington Super Lawyers. Six of the 15 were recognized as Rising Stars. This diverse group of attorneys spans practices that include corporate, tax, real estate, land use/zoning, bankruptcy, mergers & acquisitions, construction, and litigation.
CH&’s bankruptcy attorney John Rizzardi and business litigation attorney Stephen VanDerhoef were once again selected to the Washington Super Lawyers Top 100 list. The complete list of CH& attorneys recognized by Super Lawyers is below.
- Matt B. Hanna, Real Estate
- John W. Hempelmann, Land Use/Zoning
- Donald E. Marcy, Land Use/Zoning
- John R. Rizzardi, Bankruptcy: Business
- Nancy Bainbridge Rogers, Land Use/Zoning
- Robert C. Seidel, Business/Corporate
- Dawson Taylor, Tax
- Stephen VanDerhoef, Business Litigation
- James P. Wagner, Construction Litigation
Super Lawyers also named six CH& attorneys as Rising Stars, recognizing the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. Those attorneys recognized in this year’s Rising Stars list are:
- Lindsey M. Pflugrath, Construction Litigation
- Jonathan D. Tebbs, Business Litigation
- Aurelia Tunru, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Ryan D. White, Real Estate
- Binah B. Yeung, Business Litigation
- Christopher L. Young, Bankruptcy: Business
Super Lawyers honors attorneys annually through a patented selection process involving peer recommendations and third-party research across 12 indicators of recognition and professional achievement. Selections are limited to the top five percent of attorneys in each state, with Rising Star selections awarded to no more than 2.5 percent.